Per un progetto per l’implementazione di un centro di ricerca sulle biotecnologie, in particolare quelle radio farmaceutiche, gruppo di imprenditori internazionali cercano un ricercatore da inserire in organico.
– Structuring, Control and Follow-up of Project for the feasibility study of a new R&D centre on medical diagnostics and therapy with at its core: a radiopharmaceutical production facility.
– Interaction with specialists from research centres, private companies and clinical institutes.
– Writing of technical specifications, technical descriptions, progress reports, meeting minutes, public presentations and general reports.
– Market surveys and price inquiries.
– Data analysis and numerical simulations.
– MSc in Biomedical/Industrial Engineering and/or Physics with excellent curriculum and work experience.
– Proven experience in technical/scientific writing with usual office software (specifications, reports, meeting minutes, presentations) is crucial.
– Fluency (written/oral) in English and Italian is required.
– Proven ability to accomplish tasks autonomously in a structured manner, communicate efficiently and adapt fast to a new environment and duties.
– Experience/Education in project management is highly desirable.
– Knowledge of nuclear medicine, hadrontherapy, particle accelerators and particle detectors would be beneficial.
Place of work
CERN Meyrin site (possibility to live in Switzerland or France